Transformational Coaching is a model of coaching based on the belief that all people possess qualities of greatness. In this workshop you will learn techniques for helping to bring about a change for the purpose of helping individuals lead a more meaningful life – according to what that means for the individual. You will learn to tap into your own passion and inner wisdom to act as an agent for change and strategic partner in collaborating with individuals for the purpose of reaching personal goals and objectives.
Notice: In effect Feb. 15, students attending a class that is less than 30 hours long, will continue to need to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test that is no more than three days old to access campus. To get more information and see testing hours for each campus see: https://myccp.online/coronavirus#faqs.
Masking will be required throughout the spring 2022 semester. Wearing a high-quality mask such as KN95 or N95 mask, or double masking, is strongly encouraged. It is important to wear a mask that is well-fitted. For information on proper masking, including how to double mask, please read this guidance from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/effective-masks.html.
- Coaching Through Change and Stress
- The Dangers of Limiting Beliefs
- Realize, Renew and Restructure
- Moving Clients Beyond their Safety Zones
Upon completion of this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies for helping clients to manage ongoing change
- Identify the signs of limiting beliefs and how to address them
- Identify strategies for helping clients restructure their lives
- Identify strategies for helping clients move beyond their safety zones
Materials Required:Handouts provided by the instructor.