Results Oriented Coaching builds on the Foundations of Coaching and helps those who coach individuals and teams to prepare for specific outcomes. When individuals become focused on a specific outcome, task, or result their desire is to learn and improve the necessary skill required to accomplish the goal. In this workshop, you will learn how to take advantage of that stage of readiness to create a successful coaching relationship and to achieve the desired results. In this workshop, you will focus on how to achieve desired results in a coaching relationship through the use of appropriate tools and techniques for various coaching situations.
Notice: Per City guidelines, masking will be strongly recommended but not mandatory. Wearing a high-quality mask such as KN95 or N95 mask, or double masking, is strongly encouraged. It is important to wear a mask that is well-fitted. For information on proper masking, including how to double mask, please read this guidance from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/effective-masks.html.
Course OutlineCourse Outline:
1. Helping a client understand him/herself to attain life and professional goals
2. Powerful coaching questions
3. Nuances of giving impactful feedback
4. Coaching for capability
5. Building accountability into the coaching relationship
Learner OutcomesUpon completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Define the role of coaching in performance management
• Identify the competencies involved in results oriented coaching
• Practice a set of communication skills that support effective coaching
• Discuss the role that motivation plays in designing an approach to coaching
Handouts provided by the instructor.