Agile teams are viewed as the essential pathway to transforming a company to create nimble, and flexible operations. Agile teams can be powerful, but results are possible only if the method is fully understood and implemented the right way. Join us for a dynamic workshop to dispel the myths surrounding agile operations and learn the process for leading the transition to a successful agile organization.
In this workshop, you will learn about agile and waterfall processes, gain knowledge about the ADKAR change management model, learn techniques on developing a creative and innovative mindset, and apply these processes to your work environment. At the end of the session, you will apply the techniques learned to develop a continuous quality improvement project to present to your organization.
Note: This workshop is designed for beginners who want to learn about agile methodology.
- Session 1 - Paradigm Shift Agile Methodology versus Waterfall
- Session 2 - Creative and Innovative Thinking Mind Maps, Creativity Exercises
- Session 3 - Innovative Technologies AI, Blockchain, Robotics
- Session 4 - Agile Playbook
- Session 5 - Presentations
Upon completion of this workshop participants will:
- Become familiar with agile versus waterfall processes
- Understand how to apply the ADKAR change management model to a process or policy that needs improvement
- Learn customer focused approaches
- Learn techniques on developing an innovative mindset
- Understand the cycle of learning, collaborating, and delivering value
Handouts provided by the instructor.
Students purchase text on their own prior to the start of class: Doing Agile Right: Transformation without Chaos Darrell Rigby, Sarah Elk, and Steve Berez