Course DescriptionThe City of Philadelphia Income Tax Update offered through the Certified Public Accountant Continuing Professional Education Program offers a variety of topics on the city's tax issues. Overview of the Philadelphia Tax Center, Tax Reform Committee, key details on the upcoming tax filing season, enforcement, legislative, regulatory and policy updates are covered.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the Philadelphia Tax Center: new filing and payment system
- The Philadelphia Tax Reform Committee
- Important information for the upcoming tax filing season
- Enforcement, including the new Offer in Compromise Program
- Legislative, regulatory and policy updates