Thank you for beginning the application for Community College of Philadelphia’s Massage Therapy Program. CCP’s Massage Therapy program meets the Commonwealth’s requirements for massage therapy training and state licensure. Students will gain the required knowledge and competencies necessary for the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx). The MBLEx is governed by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) and is designed to provide a standard examination for students of Massage for entry-level professional scope of practice in gaining licensure.
To be considered for admission into the program, a complete application packet must be submitted.
The program application packet consists of:
1. Completion of this online application for the Massage Therapy Program and $35 one-time, non-refundable application fee.
2. Proof of high school diploma, GED, or official college transcript from institutions attended other than CCP (if applicable).
- Applicants must have proficiency in English (reading, writing, and speaking skills), be at least eighteen (18) years of age
3. Proof of CPR Certification (Click link to see approved providers by the Massage Board.)
4. Copy of PA State Criminal Background Check (Click link to complete state background check.)
Candidates will upload application eligibility documents to Electronic Forms. Access the Electronic Forms portal by logging into MyCCP, select the Student Tab, then Electronic Forms are available on the right of your screen, drop down to Workforce, and then Massage Therapy Documentation.
Accessing Your MyCCP Account:
Program candidates will receive an email from email@example.com to your personal email account with instructions to access your MyCCP account. If you do not receive the email, please contact the help desk at 215.496.6000, Option #2. You will need to access your MyCCP account to upload the program application eligibility documents.
Only complete application packets will be considered for admission. All required documentation must be uploaded after completing the online application. Seats will be secured on a first come first serve basis, based on receipt of all required documentation.
Once admitted to the program students must be prepared to pay the program fee of $7,900. Payment must be made to maintain your seat in this program.
Payment options include: Financial Aid, Payment Plan, or Direct Payment. Students who wish to apply for financial aid need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Community College of Philadelphia School Code: 003249. For more information on Payment Plans, please visit our website here.
If you have additional questions, feel free to call 215-496-6158 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.