Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today’s workforce. More than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime.
Today’s virtual workplace offers many benefits, but there can be challenges, too. Managers and supervisors, join us to learn how you can prepare employees for a long term virtual or hybrid workplace, create telework programs, build virtual teams, leverage technology, and overcome cultural barriers.
Course Outline1. Overview
2. Defining the Virtual Workplace
3. Creating Virtual Workplace Programs
5. Building Virtual Teams
6. Virtual Leadership Strategies
7. Leading Virtual Team Meetings
8. Working with Cross-Cultural Teams
Learner OutcomesUpon completion of this workshop participants will be familiar with how to:
• Create a virtual workplace strategy
• Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting programs
• Build a virtual team and lead them to success
• Plan and lead virtual meetings
• Use technology to support a virtual workplace
• Overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
• Develop their virtual leadership skills
Handouts provided by instructor.