Microsoft® Word enables you to do far more than simple word processing. Word includes advanced image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features, and tools to automate document production. This workshop covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certifications.
1: Manipulating Images
- Topic A: Integrate Pictures and Text
- Topic B: Adjust Image Appearance
- Topic C: Insert Other Media Elements
2: Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Topic A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Topic B: Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Topic C: Draw Shapes Topic D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
3: Collaborating on Documents
- Topic A: Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Topic B: Mark Up a Document
- Topic C: Review Markups
- Topic D: Merge Changes from Other Documents
4: Adding Document References and Links
- Topic A: Add Captions
- Topic B: Add Cross-References
- Topic C: Add Bookmarks
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic E: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Topic F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
5: Securing a Document
- Topic A: Suppress Information
- Topic B: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Topic C: Restrict Document Access
- Topic D: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
6: Using Forms to Manage Content
- Topic A: Create Forms
- Topic B: Modify Forms
7: Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Topic A: Automate Tasks by Using Macros.
- Topic B: Create a Macro
Upon completion of this workshop, students will know how to:
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
Handouts will be provided by the instructor.