Course DescriptionIT success stories start with CompTIA A+ certification. It validates understanding of the most common hardware and software technologies in business and certifies the skills necessary to support complex IT infrastructures. CompTIA A+ is a powerful credential that helps IT professionals worldwide ignite their IT career.
Course Outline• Identifying the internal components of a computer
• Assembling a computer system
• Installing an operating system
• Computer troubleshooting using system tools and diagnostic software
• Working with laptops and portable devices
• Wireless connectivity
• Security, safety and environmental issues
• Communication skills in the work environment
Learner OutcomesUpon completing this course, students will be able to understand the fundamentals of computer technology, networking, and security, and validate the communication skills and professionalism required of all entry-level IT professionals.
Handouts and materials provided by instructor